The most recent issue of Washingtonian magazine features the best 100 restaurants in the DC metro area. And while you’ll have to pick-up this month’s¬†magazine¬†to get the full list, Dupont Circle ANC 2B tells us that this year, 12 of the top restaurants hail from Dupont Circle.
Komi, Little Serow, Boqueria, DGS Delicatessen and Eola have been visited by our contributors.
The 12 named Dupont restaurants are:
- Komi,¬†1509 17th Street NW
- Little Serow,¬†1511 17th Street NW
- Adour at The St. Regis, 932 16th Street NW
- The Bombay Club, 815 Connecticut Avenue NW
- Boqueria, 1837 M Street NW
- DGS Delicatessen, 1317 Connecticut Avenue NW
- Eola, 2020 P Street NW
- Kaz Sushi Bistro, 1915 I Street NW
- Obelisk, 2029 P Street NW
- Plume at The Jefferson, 1200 16th Street NW
- Sushi Taro, 1503 17th Street NW
- Vidalia, 1990 M Street NW