LCCA will host monthly neighborhood happy hours/receptions at neighborhood restaurants and businesses. We are hopeful that these events will provide an informal way for residents to connect with each other, and with businesses in their neighborhood. Here are the details:
- These events are purely social, and we will continue to have regular membership meetings (stay tuned for more details).
- Happy hours will always be on Thursday night, and generally be on Third Thursdays of each month (except as otherwise noted).
- The sponsoring business will provide food/drink specials, or refreshments (for non-restaurant/bar sponsors) from 6-8 p.m., but they may elect to extend the hours/specials.
- The sponsor will provide a designated area for LCCA members, with signage, LCCA info, and name tags.
The line up for February-April is as follows, and we’ll send around reminders, including time and food/drink specials in advance.
- February 19 - Commissary at 1443 P Street NW
- March 5- 1409 Playbill Cafe at 1409 14th Street NW
- April 16 - Veranda at 1100 P Street NW
Finally, if you or someone you know would be interested in hosting a happy hour, please contact me at me by email or call (202) 248-3509. Cheers! – Jennifer Trock