Greetings, Borderstanians. Welcome to summer.
Following are some selected crimes from Police Service Area (PSA) 307 and PSA 208. The three crimes that stand out are highlighted in red below. Be careful out there and watch your surroundings, especially when you are out at night on quiet side streets.
Selected PSA 307 Crimes
- Robbery with Gun on the 1400-block of S Street NW on May 24 at 11:14 p.m. Lookout for B/M wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans and B/M wearing a dark colored shirt and blue jeans.
- Burglary of home (not occupied) on May 15. 1400 block of R ST NW Crime reported during the Evening (3 p.m. to 11 p.m.) shift.
- Robbery attempt on May 21 on Logan Circle at 10:07 p.m.
- Burglary of home on May 18, 1200-block of Q Street NW at 6:30 a.m.
- Robbery-snatch on May 19 in grocery store on 1400-block of P Street NW at 7:18 p.m.
Selected PSA 208 Crimes
- Robbery with force and violence on sidewalk at 15th and Swann NW on May 21 at 9:40 p.m.
- Burglary of home in the 1700 block of S Street, N.W. Complainant reported that unknown subject(s) pried open the entrance door of the apartment building and went to the basement and stole a mountain bike.
- Stolen Auto on May 19, 1500-block of R Street NW. Reported at 9:30 a.m.
- Burglary of home in the 1700-block of Massachusetts Avenue NW on May 21 at 7:05 a.m.