If 14th Street’s growing variety of restaurants are not be enough for your culinary needs, then take a short walk north on Tuesday, May 21. Taste of Adams Morgan brings together neighborhood favorites to benefit Maryâ€™s Center.
Mary’s Center provides health care, family literacy and social services to individuals whose needs too often go unmet by the public and private systems. Maryâ€™s Center uses a holistic, multipronged approach to helpÂ each participant access individualized services that set them on the path toward good health, stable families, and economic independence. The Center offers high-quality, professional care in a safe and trusting environment to residents from the entire DC metropolitan region, including individuals from over 110 countries.
- MeskeremÂ -Â TBD
- Mellow MushroomÂ - bruschetta with feta and fresh basil, served on garlic toast points with a balsamic glaze; sweet or savory homemade pretzels
- Rumba CafĂ©Â - any happy hour appetizer, including avocado arepas (pictured right), tostones and yuca frita
- La FourchetteÂ -Â TBD
- Madam’s OrganÂ -Â TBD
- Bardia’s New Orleans CafĂ©Â -Â chicken wings, popcorn shrimp, catfish bites, beignets
- Bossa BistroÂ -Â TBD
- Chief Ike’sÂ -Â TBD
- El TamarindoÂ -Â bean and cheese pupusas, chicken or cheese enchilada with mole poblano, corn tamale
- Millie & Al’sÂ - slice of lasagna or pizza and jello shot (alcholic or non)
- Town TavernÂ -Â buffalo chicken sliders, guinness pickle chips
- Pi PizzeriaÂ -Â mini margherita pizza, mini caesar salad