Organizers of DC Flag Tattoo Day are using national Flag Day to bring attention to the District’s lack of vote in Congress. An event in Dupont Circle from 6 to 8 pm today will feature speakers from DC Vote, art by Give Me a Vote and Albus Cavus.
- Who: Inked, non-Inked, and all who LOVE DC
- What: Flag Day DC Celebration, Speakers sponsored by DC Vote, Art sponsored by Give Me a Vote and Albus Cavus, and surprises!
- When: Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 6pm to 8pm
- Where: Dupont Circle, Washington DC, USA, “Home of Taxation Without Representation”
- After Party: ESL 1212 18th Street NW, 8pm to midnight, DJ Nightkrawler