This Saturday the 14 & U Farmers Market is a cherries and berries market. From 9 am to 1 pm enjoy strolling through the market, picking up sweet cherries, raspberries, red currants, blueberries and a few blackberries are all around. Here some recipes for you.
- Do stop by Itbi at 10 am for a cooking demo with two summer salads: Kale and mixed root vegetable slaw.
- Panorama is bringing as always their delicious croissants, bear claws and pretzels, and a great selection of pastries and baked goods.
- Cherry Glen Goat Cheese’sÂ Bryan will have a sampling of the best French style goat cheese you will find. Fresh chevre only a day old, ricotta, and five different kinds of soft, wedge shaped Monocacies.
- Mountain View has carrots, squash, kale, radishes, beets and cut herbs.
- Truck Patch is bringing turkey and turkey breast this week.
Come early for your full selection of your favorites vendors at the market.Â Market hours are 9 am to 1 pm, Saturdays only.
So there you have it. Enjoy the market and try to keep cool during this weekend.