Here’s a list of some of the new food items that will be at the 14th & U Farmers Market on Saturday, August 21.Â From the market:
- Four different Sweet Potatoes at Mountain View: “Grill them in slices or whole. Season with lime and cumin, salt and pepper. Seriously good. And they make wonderful fries.”
- Fingerling Potatoes at MtV: “The French answer to steamed potatoes. Top with olive oil and chopped parsley. Try some tarragon with it and chivesâ€¦”
- Lamb Sausage and Sweet Italian Sausage at Pecan Meadow.
- Muscovy Duck for the first time this yearâ€”whole and breast.
- Chicken, whole and in parts; pre order atÂ email@example.com.
Remember that market has a great Facebook Page with regular updates.