More photos of Mid City Artists!
It was a busy weekend for the Mid City Artists in Borderstan. On Saturday and Sunday they had their Fall Open Studios weekend. We visited some of the artists in their studios â€”Â sadly we couldn’t make it to all of them. But here is a list of Mid City Artists that we have profiled.
The next Open Studios weekend will be May 19-20, 2012.
Mid City Artists Profiled on Borderstan
- Regina Miele: Local Artist, Global Reach
- Gary Fisher: Art Changed My Life
- Mark Parascandola: Abandoned Architecture
- Peter Alexander Romero: Color, Movement and Texture
- Shaw Artist Chuck Baxter: Trash to Treasure
- The Inspiration of Dupontâ€™s Ryan Epp
- French Artist Isabelle Spicer Finds Color in DC
- Robert Wiener: From Accounting to Art Glass
- Thomas Drymon: Showing the Hand in His Paintings
- Dave Petersonâ€™s Brand Mixes Graphics, Captions, Materials
- Joren Lindholm: â€śBetween Abstract and Representationâ€ť
- Glenn Fryâ€™s Silkscreens: From the Fed to the Real World House
- No Regrets: Betsy Karasikâ€™s Transition from Lawyer toÂ Painter
- Coleâ€™s Metal Sculptures Part of Dupont-Logan Landscape