Itâ€™s that time againâ€¦ a look back before we start 2013. Like last December, we will provide you with a list of the most-read stories on Borderstan by category. Today are the Top 10 from the Food and Drink section.
The web is forever, so they say. Posted stories continue to get hits a long time after originally going up on the site. As a result, some of the most-read stories for the year were sometimes published the year before â€” especially if they were published late the year before (although that was not the case with following stories, all from 2012).
Top 10 Food and Drink Stories of 2012 on Bordertan
These Food and Drink stories were Top 10 most read last year onÂ Borderstan.com. The most popular gives us a lot to look forward to in the New Year – a list of new restaurants coming to the area!
- Food and Development: The Italians are Coming! (Luis Gomez)
- Batch 13 Liquor Store Coming to 14th StreetÂ (Luis Gomez)
- Bethesda Bagels: We are Never Ever Getting Back Together. Like, Ever.Â (Melanie Hudson)
- The Coffee Bar: Borderstanâ€™s Newest Cafe (Jonathan Riethmaier)
- An Elevated Summer: The Areaâ€™s Best Rooftop BarsÂ (Rachel Nania)
- Alejandraâ€™s Fabulous Goat Cheese CheesecakeÂ (Alejandra Owens)
- EatWellâ€™s Newest Venture: The Pig Opens ThursdayÂ (Luis Gomez)
- Five Places to Dine Out Without the Wait (Hopefully)Â (Rachel Nania)
- 1905 Restaurantâ€™s Rooftop Deck to Use Garden ThemeÂ (Luis Gomez)
- Juice Bars Everywhere: DC Following the New York TrendÂ (Laetitia Brock)