It’s that time again… a look back before we start 2013. Like last December, we will provide you with a list of the most-read stories on Borderstan by category. Today are the Top 10 from the Lifestyle section for 2012.
The web is forever, so they say. Posted stories continue to get hits long after originally going up on the site. As a result, some of the most-read stories for the year were sometimes published the year beforeÂ â€” especially if they were published late the year before.
Top 10 Bordertan Lifestyle Stories of 2012
These stories were Top 10 most read in 2012 in the Lifestyle section on Borderstan.com. Former columnist Scott Thompson had 4 of the Top 10 stories with his musings about life and former pet-writer Tori Tyree had three of The Top 10.
- How to Succeed at Chipotle Without Really CryingÂ (Scott Thompson)
- 10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Graduated From CollegeÂ (Scott Thompson)
- Beyond Neverland: The Art of (Finally) Growing Up in Washington, DCÂ (Scott Thompson)
- The Virtues of Pumpkin and Yogurt for Doggy Digestive IllsÂ (Tori Tyree)
- Cat Scratch Fever: 5 Tips to Protect that New Sofa (NotÂ Declawing)Â (Tori Tyree)
- The Great MigrationÂ (Fox Deatry)
- Urban Etiquette: Dudes, Donâ€™t Show Your Junk on the BalconyÂ (Mary El Pearce)
- Pit Bull Myths and Facts (Do You Fear Newfoundlands?)Â (Tori Tyree)
- DC Rent Prices: How High is Too High?Â (Rachel Nania)
- A Talk with The Greatest Generation: â€śI Would Like To Go Dancing Againâ€ťÂ (Scott Thompson)