Itâ€™s that time againâ€¦ a look back before we start 2013. Like last December, we will provide you with a list of the most-read stories on Borderstan by category. Today are the Top 10 from the News section.
The web is forever, so they say. Posted stories continue to get hits a long time after originally going up on the site. As a result, some of the most-read stories for the year were sometimes published the year before â€” especially if they were published late the year before.
Top 10 News Stories of 2012 on Bordertan
These News stories were Top 10 most read last year onÂ Borderstan.com.
- Meet Julie Mason, White House Correspondent, NeighborÂ (Michelle Lancaster)
- Why Do Ginkgo Tree Berries Smell Like Dog Poo?Â (Borderstan)
- Fire at Mid City Deli Building, 14th and P NWÂ (Luis Gomez)
- Meridian Hill Park Getting a Face LiftÂ (Luis Gomez)
- New Citizensâ€™ Organization Seeks Different Path for 14th and UÂ (Matty Rhoades)
- Central Union Mission Moves Out, Condos Moving InÂ (Rachel Nania)
- Take a Walk: City Dogs Rescue Has New Volunteer OpportunitiesÂ (Matty Rhoades and Luis Gomez)
- Poll: Whereâ€™s the Gay Neighborhood in DC?Â (Borderstan)
- Reviving the Dream: Moving Forward on 17th StreetÂ (Guest Column)
- Car Going in Wrong Direction on 15th Hits Parked Car, FlipsÂ (Borderstan)