It’s that time again… a look back before we start 2013. Like last December, we’re listing the most-read stories on Borderstan by category. Today are the Top 10 from the Arts and Entertainment section.
Remember that the web is forever, so they say. Posted stories continue to get hits long after originally going up on the site. As a result, some of the most-read stories for the year were sometimes published the year before — especially if they were published late the year before.
Top 10 Borderstan A&E Stories of 2012
These Arts and Entertainment stories were Top 10 most read in 2012 on Borderstan.com. Assistant Editor Rachel Nania and Editor Luis Gomez each had three of the Top 10 stories while Bordertan Movie Fan Mary Burgan had two, and arts writer Eliza French rounded out the list.
- Margin Call a Great Explanation of Financial Crisis, Great Recession (Mary Burgan)
- Tropicalia: A Psychedelic Buena Vista Social Club at 14th and U Luis Gomez)
- Illuminate Connecticut Avenue: DCCAH Calls For Public Art Entries (Rachel Nania)
- A Bastille Day Salute: 10 French Films to See (Mary Burgan)
- Ibero-America Film Showcase 2012 Starts Jan. 19 (Luis Gomez)
- Adams Morgan Picked as One of “Prettiest Painted Places” in U.S. (Rachel Nania)
- Pics from 17th Street Festival: Did We See You There? (Luis Gomez)
- Tuesday at Stead Park Field: Watch “Grease” Under the Stars (Borderstan)
- Tonight! It’s the Annual 17th Street High Heel Race (Rachel Nania)
- Miguel Perez Lem: An International Artist with an Eclectic Approach (Eliza French)