Advertise on Borderstan.com and reach Washington’s Dupont, Logan and U Street neighborhoods. Detailed specifications on the eight ad spaces available at Borderstan.com are below. Please email us at advertising[AT]borderstan.com for more information about reader demographics and ad pricing.
- Founded in 2008, Borderstan.com is a news site covering Washington’s dynamic Dupont, Logan and U Street neighborhoods.
- Borderstan.com has a team of two owner and 30-plus writers and editors. The team posts approximately 35 stories each week on news, food and drink, lifestyle, arts and entertainment, business, crime, and politics and government.
- Learn more about the Borderstan owners and team on our Contributors Page.
- Borderstan’s core coverage area of Dupont Circle, Logan Circle and U Street is home to almost 40,000 residents. This is the fastest growing area of DC – the population of our coverage area grew 15% in the last decade, according to 2010 U.S. Census data. The Dupont, Logan and U Street area is home to some of the city’s premier theaters, restaurants, night clubs, cafés, home furnishing stores, boutiques and salons. These establishments attract customers from within and from outside the Borderstan coverage area. The commercial corridors are on 9th Street, 14th Street, 17th Street, 18th Street, P Street, U Street and Connecticut Avenue NW.
- Adjacent to the Borderstan coverage area are several more highly desirable neighborhoods and commercial corridors. These neighborhoods include Adams Morgan and Columbia Heights to the north, Shaw to the east, NoMA and Chinatown to the southeast, Georgetown to the west and downtown Washington to the south. The adjacent 14 Census tracts are home to an additional 50,000 residents and many of them visit the Dupont-Logan-U Street area on a regular basis to shop, eat and work.
- The entire area has become one of the most desirable locations to live and visit in the Washington Metropolitan Area and perhaps even the East Coast. The Borderstan area is growing in terms of new residents and businesses. Borderstan’s readers are similar to the demographics of the neighborhoods it covers: young, well educated, civic minded and lead active lifestyles.
Borderstan Ad Slots