The “concept plans” for three real estate projects are on the agenda for review at the September meeting next Wednesday of ANC 2B/Dupont Circle — 14th & S, 14th & T, and 14th and U. Details and agenda are below.
ANC 2B is for West Borderstan — west of 15th Street. Your commissioners are Victor Wexler (south side of Q Street and south) and Jack Jacobson (north side of Q Street and north).
ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 2B
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 7:00 p.m.
DC Jewish Community Center, 16th at Q Streets NW
- Call to Order and Introduction of Commissioners.
- Public Testimony and Announcements (2 minutes per person; 10 minutes total).
- Public Safety.
- Review of Concept Plans for Whitman Walker Project at 14th and S Streets NW (2B09).
- Review of Revised Concept Plans for Utopia Project at 14th and U (2B09).
- Presentation by Bike DC regarding a community bike ride through ANC2B on closed streets on September 27, 2008.
- Review of concept plans for 1433 T Street NW.
- Request for stipulated license by Nando’s Chickenland, 1210 18th Street NW (2B06).
- Presentation for a proposed sculpture in public space at 1800 Massachusetts Avenue NW (2B07).
- BZA Application for 1811 15th Street NW rear addition (2B09).
- Administrative Matters, Commissioner and Committee Reports, and Unfinished/New Business.