Tuesday, September 9, is primary day in D.C. If you live in Borderstan, you vote at Precinct 16. More information follows.
- D.C. has closed primaries: This means that you must vote in the primary of the party for which you are registered. If you are registered as an Independent, you may NOT vote Tuesday.
- Poll Hours: Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.
- Where to vote – Precinct 16: All Borderstanians, both east and west, are part of Precinct 16 (PDF map), and vote at the 15th Street Presbyterian Church, on the northeast corner of 15th and R, NW. You enter on the R Street side and vote in the basement (Fellowship Hall).
- If live outside Borderstan: If you are not sure where you vote, go to the Web site of the D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics.
- General Election: Winners of Tuesday’s primary are on the general election ballot on November 4.
- Advisory Neighborhood Commissions: ANC commissioners are NOT on the ballot this Tuesday; ANC races are non-partisan and we vote for ANC commissioners on November 4. Borderstan is split between two ANCs — 2F/Logan and 2B/Dupont.