- Through December 15–“Riots Are the Language of the Unheard,” photos, video artifacts from 1968.
- Through December 15–Frank Smith–art with roots in the ’60s.
- Through October 15–Latino Art Beat: winning artwork of aspiring high school students.
- PRESENTE–the D.C. Latino lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community, as seen through photos, articles and memorabilia.
- Thursday, October 9–film, “Calle 54,” featuring 90 minutes of Latin Jazz.
- Saturday, October 11–film, “Artists of the Harlem Renaissance.”
- Saturday, October 11–workshop, “Creating Autobiographical and Historical Plays” (registration required and $10 fee).
- Saturday, October 11–film and discussion, “No! The Rape Documentary.”
- Sunday, October 12–lecture, “The Making of the American Capital,” with author Fergus Bordewich.