Week Ahead at Historical Society of Washington
At the Historical Society of Washington, DC, this week:
Tuesday, Nov. 11, noon – film, “Men of Bronze: The American Heroes of WW I.”
- Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2 p.m. – lecture & discussion, “Forgotten Soldiers: The District’s Black Doughboys of WW I.”
- Thursday, Nov. 13, through Saturday, Nov. 15 – Washington Studies Conference, examination of local history and institutions through group discussions, lectures and films. Admission $10; $5 for students and seniors.
- Sunday, Nov. 16, 2:30 p.m. – lecture, “Unbuilt Washington: The City as it Might Have Been, with author Don Hawkins.
- The Historical Society of Washington, DC, is located at 801 K Street NW at Mount Vernon Square.
- All events are free unless otherwise indicated.
- Visit the Web site or call (202) 383 1850.