The Logan Circle Holiday House Tour will be held on Sunday, December 7, 2008 from 1 to 5 p.m. This year’s tour–sponsored by the Logan Circle Community Association–will feature East Logan. There will be a special emphasis on the rich history of residential and commercial alley life in Logan’s own Blagden Alley and Naylor Court. The tour will also feature the Blagden Alley studio of world-renowned master printmaker David Adamson.
Tour participants are also welcome to a Wassail reception hosted at the Long View Gallery, at 9th and N Streets, N.W. from 3 to 5:30 p.m. the day of the tour. Proceeds from the tour benefit LCCA’s ongoing community improvement efforts.
Properties Confirmed for Tour
- 1300 13th Street, N.W.
- 1217 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W. – Church of the Ascension and St. Agnes
- 1010 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W. PH 102
- 1010 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W. PH 202
- 910 M Street, N.W., Unit 120
- 1240 10th Street, N.W.
- 1217 10th Street, N.W.
- 926 N Street, N.W. (rear-Blagden Alley) – Adamson Editions
- 1327 10th Street, N.W.
- 1319 Naylor Court, N.W.
- 1312 Naylor Court, N.W.
You can purchase advance tickets online for $15 each. Tickets purchased online will be available for pick up after 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, December 7, at 1324 Vermont Avenue, N.W. Same day tickets are available for $20 at 1324 Vermont Avenue, N.W., after 12:30pm. Pre-tour tickets are also available at the following retail locations:
- Azi’s Café, 1336 9th Street, N.W.
- Barrel House Liquors, 1341 14th Street, N.W.
- Home Rule, 1807 14th Street, N.W.
- Lambda Rising Bookstore, 1625 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
- Logan Hardware, 1416 P Street, N.W.
- 5th Street Ace Hardware, 1055 5th Street, N.W.
For information, or to volunteer, please contact LCCA’s Tim Christensen.