PSA 208 Crime Report, Feb. 11-12
Here are selected crimes that occurred in Police Service Area (PSA) 208, Feb. 11-12. PSA 208 encompasses the Dupont Circle neighborhood and part of the Kalorama Circle neighborhood. West Borderstan (west of 15th Street) is part of PSA 208 while East Borderstan is part of PSA 307.
Burglary occurred in the 1700 b/o S St. NW on 2/11/2009 3:15 to 7:25 p.m. Citizen reports the residence was entered by forcing the attic door and two laptop computers, and assorted jewelry stolen.
- Theft occurred in the 2000 b/o Massachusetts Ave. NW between 1/26/2009 2:30 p.m. and 2/9/2009 5:30 a.m. Citizen reports the construction site was entered in an unknown manner and assorted tools stolen.
- Theft occurred in the 1900 b/o M St. NW between 2/10/2009 8:50 p.m. and 2/11/2009 5:30 a.m. Citizen reports the office was entered in an unknown manner and a laptop computer stolen.
- The occurred in the 1600 b/o Rhode Island Ave. NW on 2/11/2009 2:30 to 7:20 p.m. Citizen reports the unsecured locker was entered and cash stolen..
- The occurred in the 1700 b/o I St. NW on 2/11/2009 7 p.m. and 2/12/2009 8 a.m. Citizen reports the office was entered in an unknown manner and a laptop computer stolen.
- Theft occurred in the 1100 b/o Connecticut Ave. NW on 2/12/2009 4 p.m. Citizen reports the suspect, a black male, 5’9, 220 lbs. attempted to steal jeans but was stopped. S1 fled in a Honda, silver in color bearing DC tags.
- Theft from Auto occurred in the 1300 b/o New Hampshire Ave. NW on 2/11/2009 9 to 11:25 p.m. Citizen reports the vehicle, a ’96 Toyota SUV bearing NC tags was entered by smashing the passenger window and a GPS stolen.
- Theft from Auto occurred in the 2000 b/o Sunderland Pl. NW on 2/10/2009 7 to 10 p.m. Citizen reports the vehicle, a 2004 Volvo S60 bearing VA tags was entered by smashing the passenger window and a briefcase with glasses, documents and hard drive stolen.
- Stolen Auto occurred in the 2100 b/o O St. NW between 2/11/2009 11:45 p.m. and 2/12/2009 1:45 a.m. Citizen reports the vehicle, a 2009 Toyota COROLLA, 4 door, red in color bearing MD tags was stolen from where it was parked.