This year’s Artomatic is May 29 to July 5 at 55 M Street SE in the Capitol Riverfront neighborhood… on the Metro Green Line at Navy Yard. Registration is now open for artists who want to participate in Artomatic. Details below and at the Artomatic Web site.
- May 29 – July 5, 2009
- 55 M Street, S.E. (at the corner with Half Street)
- Washington, DC 20003
- Metro stop: Green Line, Navy Yard, Ballpark exit
- Free admission. Donations accepted
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays: Noon – 1 a.m. (except for special events. See calendar).
- Sundays: Noon – 10 p.m.
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
Admission to Artomatic is free for visitors. The Artomatic 2009 building has elevators and is accessible for those with wheelchairs.
In celebration of its 10th anniversary, Artomatic will be bringing its trademark one-of-a-kind multimedia arts event to Half Street’s 55 M Street, S.E., in Washington, D.C.’s Capitol Riverfront neighborhood in summer 2009, the arts organization announced today.