- What: Annual Spring Fling, Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets.
- When: Tuesday, April 21, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Where: Rotunda and Historic Board Room of Carnegie Institution for Science at 16th & P NW.
- Cost: $25, includes open bar, appetizers, light dinner and desert.
- Purchase Tickets: Buy tickets online or call 202-441-1474.
- Details: Below the fold.
A message from HDCMS:
Just a quick notice to remind you to buy your tickets to the Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets annual Spring Fling!
Tickets are just $25, and include an open bar, appetizers, light dinner, and dessert…to be held at the historic Carnegie Institution (16th and P) in the Rotunda and historic board room, where our renowned silent auction will also be held. The auction is a great chance to bid and win great vacations, gym memberships, antiques, professional services, all the while networking with neighbors and business leader. 6-9 pm, Tuesday, April 21.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, and help support your Main Streets: come and see our new landscaping plan for the Connecticut Avenue median to be installed this spring, meet and support our great Dupont Clean Team, support our local businesses, get involved, and meet your neighbors!
Buy your tickets today at www.dupontcircle.biz or by calling 202-441-1474.
Paul K. Williams, Executive Director – Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets
9 Dupont Circle, NW, Washington, DC 20036
(202) 441-1474 / DupontCircle.biz