Make Less Than $40K? Free Income Tax Prep Help at GWU
If you haven’t done your 2008 income taxes and made less than $40,000 last year, there is a group at The George Washington University that will help you prepare your taxes for free. The tax preparers are all law students certified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to prepare returns. Several dates are left for you to get help (dates and room locations listed below).
- What: Free income tax preparation for people making less than $40,000 per year.
- Documentation: Remember to bring bring your Social Security or I-10 card for yourself and all dependents, and all other relevant documents (W-2, W-9, etc.).
- Where: Location is the George Washington University Marvin Center at 800 21st Street NW, Washington, DC 20052. Room locations below.
- More information: Contact Danielle at dmweiner(at)law(dot)gwu(dot)edu.
- When:There are seven dates left between March 31 and April 14 –
- Tuesday, March 31: Room TBA
- Thursday, April 2: Room 101
- Saturday, April 4: Room 308
- Tuesday, April 7: Room 414
- Thursday, April 9: Room 309
- Saturday, April 11: Room TBA
- Tuesday, April 14: Room 101