This weekend in the Logan Circle neighborhood…
- Who: Logan Circle Community Association (LCCA)
- What: Walking Tours of Logan Circle
- When: Saturday, May 30, and Sunday, May 31, from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Where: Logan Circle neighborhood
- Details: “Plan on joining longtime Logan Circle resident Tim Christensen for Cutural Tourism DC’s annual “Walking Town-DC Spring Edition” walking tour of the Logan Circle neighborhood. Tours will take place on Saturday and Sunday, May 30 & 31, from 2 to 4 p.m. Participation is limited to 30 and reservations are required. We’ll make an announcement when the reservation system opens at Cultural Tourism DC (or you can visit the site now and sign up for weekly e-mail updates).”