The July meeting of Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC) 2B / Dupont Circle is this coming Wednesday, July 8, at 7 p.m. at the D.C. Jewish Community Center at 16th and Q NW (entrance on Q Street).
Item of note on the agenda is the liquor license application for the new establishment planned for 1832 14th Street NW, “Local 14.” For some background information, please see the posting on Local 14 over at 14th & You blog: “Plans for ‘Local 14’ Take Shape.”
Remember that West Borderstan (west of 15th Street) is part of ANC 2B while East Borderstan is part of ANC 2F/Logan Circle.The Borderstan commissioners on ANC 2B are Victor Wexler-District 5 and Jack Jacobson-District 4.
Agenda follows (plus a link to the PDF here).
ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 2B REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 7:00 p.m. at DC Jewish Community Center, 16th at Q Streets NW
- Call to Order and Introduction of Commissioners
- Approval of Minutes
- Public Announcements
- Public Safety
- Committee Reports
- Working Group on 17th Street
- Working Group on P Street Moratorium – Community Meeting July 15th
- Commissioner Reports
- Revised Report on Meeting Space & Resolution to Change Regular Public Meeting Space to the Brookings Institute (Mass. Ave. NW btw 17th &18th Streets)
- Neighboring Jurisdiction Reports (Foggy Bottom, Adams Morgan,Kalorama, Mount Vernon Square, Logan Circle, Georgetown)
- Mr. Majett, DCRA – demolition by neglect and other issues
- Resolution on Engagement of a Public Policy Intern
- Resolution Objecting to Change of ANC Commissioner Elections from November to September
- Notice: Resolution on Working Group to Enhance Dupont Circle MetroEntrance
- Notice: Resolution to Initiate Tree Box Adoption Program
- Amendment to voluntary agreement for Kanu, Inc.
- Application before HPRB for rear addition at 1820-22 Jefferson Place. Randy Creaser of Creaser/O’Brien architects.
- Application before HPRB for rear addition to first and second floors at 1824-26 Jefferson Place. John Edwards of Bonstra Haresign, Architects for Havde Capital
- Public Space application for sidewalk cafe at Sweetgreen, 1512 Connecticut Av. (2B02)
- ABC application # 082214, Local 14 LLC, for CR license with capacity for 199 patrons at 1832 14th Street NW, including a sidewalk cafe for 16, summer garden/roof deck for 40 and balcony for 8 patrons. (2B09).
- Administrative/Financial Matters
- Proposal for minor renovation/painting of Resource Center.
- ANC 2B Policy & Procedures Manual – Consideration of Version 1.2 and Presentation of Draft Version 1.3