Crimes of note are stolen autos, burglaries and violent crimes such as robbries and assaults. All of the nine crimes below are robberies. Six of them were committed using a gun while two were with force and violence and one was a snatch on the street.
- September 7, 11:22 p.m. Robbery Snatch, 14th and T Street NW. “L/O for B/M 5’10” long dreads slim build light complexion clean shaven wearing a lon sleeve white shirt.”
- September 7, 8:56 p.m. Robbery with Gun, 1300-block of R Street NW.
- September 7, 11 p.m. Robbery with Gun, 900 block of T street NW. “S-1 B/M with dreads and a mustache 18 years old 5’10” 160 lbs. wearing a black shirt and blue jeans S-2 B/M dark green hoodie with dark blue jeans and a hoodie covering his face.
- September 6, 11:30 a.m. Robbery/Force & Violence, 1700 block of Church Street N.W. ” The complainant was walking eastbound in the block, when she was grabbed from behind by the suspect and thrown to the ground. The suspect grabbed the complainant’s purse and ran towards 17th Street, N.W. Stolen was a purse, cell phone, credit cards and cash. The suspect was described as a black male, approximately 13-15 years old; dark complexion.”
- September 6, 11:31 p.m. Robbery with Gun. 1600-block of Swann Street NW. Suspect was on a bicycle.
- September 5, 8:30 a.m. Robbery with Gun, 1400 block of 9th Street N.W. “Two individuals report they were approached by a suspect who had a gun pointed at them. The suspect then robbed the two individuals of the listed property.”
- September 5, 11:30 p.m. Robbery with Force/Violence, 1600 block of U Street N.W. “An individual reports while walking, he was approached by two suspects. The two suspects assaulted the individual and took the listed items.”
- September 3, 10:17 p.m. Robbery with Gun, 1300 Block T Street NW. “Lookout for suspect (1) B/M, 5’10”, wearing dark sweat shirt, suspect (2) med complextion, 5’6.”
- August 31, 10:43 p.m. Robbery with Gun, 1200 block of S Street NW-Sidewalk.