Crimes of Note: Oct. 28 to Nov. 18
Here are recent crimes of note in Police Service Areas (PSAs) 208, 307 and 305 for the October 28 to November 18 period in the Dupont Circle, U Street and Logan Circle areas. Crimes of note are property crimes such as stolen autos and burglaries, and violent crimes such as robberies and assaults.
There are several gun crimes… a carjacking… two stolen autos and several burglaries in this report.
- October 28, Robbery: Carjacking, 14th Street & Thomas Circle NW.
- November 2, 6:02 a.m., Robbery with Gun, 900 block T Street NW-Sidewalk.
- November 4, 8:10 p.m., Robbery-Force & Violence, 1500 block Rhode Island Avenue NW.
- November 8, 9:12 p.m., Robbery with Gun, 900 block P Street NW.
- November 8, 12:30 a.m., Robbery with Gun, 1500 block R Street NW-Residence: “The complainant left the security gate and front door unlocked for his invited guest. While waiting for the friends to arrive, the complainant laid down and was awaken by a noise. When the complainant went into the living room and discovered an unknown subject walking out of the residence with two bicycles. The suspect was described as a black male; 30-35 years old; slim built; medium completion; approximately 5’10” – 6″ in height. Stolen was a Windsor road bike and Trek mountain bike.”
- November 8, 11:45 p.m., Robbery with Gun, 1600 block R Street NW: “The complainants were sitting in the rear of their residence, when the suspect approached and asked for a cigarette. The suspect left and returned with two other suspects. The suspect pulled out a dark color revolver and pointed it at the complainants and told them to lay down and empty their pockets. The complainants complied and the suspects fled west bound out of the alley. Stolen from the complainants were U.S. currency, ATM card and driver’s permit. The suspects were described as three black males; 20-25 years old; approximately 6′ in height; two of the suspects appeared to weigh 170-190 pounds; and one suspect appear to weigh 150-180 pounds.”
- November 12, 6:09 p.m., Robbery with Gun, 1200 U Street NW.
- November 14, 11:15 p.m., Robbery-Fear, 1800 block 19th Street NW: “C-1 reported that S-1 and S-2 approached him demanded money and his telephone. S-2 told C-1 that he had a pistol out. C-1 complied and S-1 thru S-2 fled the scene south on 19th Street, NW.”
- November 17, 2:49 a.m., Robbery with Gun, 1300 block 13th Street NW.
- November 17, 8:15 p.m., Robbery with Gun, 1300 block 11th Street NW-Parking Lot/Garage: “The complainant reports that as he was at the listed location, he was accosted by three B/M suspects. Suspect (1) pointed a gun at him and asked, “Where’s the money?” and took the complainant’s lunch box and made good his escape along with the other two suspects. Look-out for three B/Ms, 16-18 years of age, 5’7 – 5’8, 130-140lbs, all being dark complexion. No further description provided.”
- November 18, 10:48 a.m., Robbery-Fear, 1200 block U Street NW.
- November 3, 3:48 p.m., Assault with Deadly Weapon-Knife, 1300 block 14th Street NW.
- November 6, Assault with Deadly Weapon-Knife, 2000 block 14th Street NW.
- October 29, 7:30 p.m., Burglary, 1800 block Swann Street NW-Residence.
- November 2, 2:30 a.m., Burglary, 1400 block 17th Street NW-Residence.
- November 14, 11:30 p.m., Burglary, 1500 block Swann Street NW-Residence.
- November 16, 3:30 a.m., Burglary, 1400 block 17th Street NW-Residence.
- November 6, Stolen Auto, 12th and N Streets NW.
- November 7, Stolen Auto, 1200 block 13th Street NW.