It’s a beautiful day, a stunningly sunny Sunday. Since we may get more snow on Tuesday, get out today. But, except for limited Metrorail underground service, your best bet is to walk. You can try driving (if you can dig out your car), but what will happen to your on-street parking spot? Moreover, even the main streets remain in not-very-good condition.
On the other hand, you can stay home and watch the hours of pre-Super Bowl programming followed by the actual event.
There is no Metrobus or Circulator bus service again today. As for Metrorail, the schedule remains limited underground service only:
- Yellow Line – Pentagon to Crystal City
- Red Line – Medical Center to Union Station and
- Glenmont to Forest Glen (not reflected in the service map)
- Orange Line – Ballston to Stadium-Armory
- Green Line – Fort Totten to Congress Heights
- Blue Line – Ballston to Stadium-Armory