Robberies, assaults, burglaries and stolen autos comprise crimes of note. Here’s a round up from May 27 to today.The notable trend? Robberies often occurred at major intersections and/or on commercial thoroughfares where people are on the street, even later in the evening. Information is from MPD crime reports.
- Thursday, May 27, Robbery, 1700 block of T Street NW.
- Tuesday, June 1, 12:05 am, Robbery, 1100 block of U Street NW-Alley.
- Wednesday, June 2, 9:55 am, Robbery-Assault with Intent, 1700 block of 17th Street NW.
- Thursday, June 3, 11:29 pm, Robbery-Snatch, 1500 Rhode Island Avenue NW: “H/M 5’5″, wavy hair, white shirt with brown stripes .”
- Thursday, June 3, 11:22 pm, Robbery with Force and Violence, 14th and P Streets NW: “B/M white shirt and black pants short hair; B/M nothing further.”
- Thursday, June 3, 12:10 am, Robbery, 10th and Vermont NW.
- Friday, June 4, 12:03 am, Robbery with Force & Violence, 16th and R Streets NW: “B/M black pants, colored shirt; B/F nothing further.”
- Friday, June 4, 4:59 pm, Robbery with Gun, 1400 Florida Avenue NW: “LOF-H/M WHITE COLLAR SHIRT BLUE PANTS L/S WB ON FLORIDA AVE NW.”
Assault with a Deadly Weapon (ADW)
- Saturday, May 29, ADW, 1500 block of 17th Street NW.
- Thursday, June 3, 11:30 am, ADW, 2000 block of 10th Street NW-School.
- Wednesday, May 26, 5 am, Burglary, 1700 block of T Street NW.
- Monday, May 31, Burglary, 2000 block of 15th Street NW.
- June 2, Burglary, 1700 block of Swann Street NW.
- Thursday, May 27, Stolen Auto, 1600 block of R Street NW.