Among the crimes of note in the Dupont-Logan-U Street area in the past week were three stolen autos, all of which were nabbed in the U Street corridor area. There were also four burglaries or attempts and all were in the 14th and 15th Streets area.
- Saturday, June 26, 1:40 am, 1100 block of U Street NW-pocketbook snatch.
- Sunday, June 27, Florida Avenue and V Street NW-with knife.
- Monday, June 28, 11:43 pm, 13th and T Streets NW-attempt.
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Thursday, June 24, 2000 block of 13th Street NW.
- Friday, June 25, 10th Street and Rhode Island Avenue NW-with knife.
- Wednesday, June 23, 3:15 to 7:15 pm, 1600 block of 15th Street NW.
- Saturday, June 26 to Monday, June 28, 1400 block of R Street NW.
- Sunday, June 27, after midnight, 1300 block of 14th Street NW-restaurant.
- Sunday, June 27, 1400 block of Swann Street NW.
- Saturday, June 26, 11:50 pm to 1:30 am, 14th and T Streets NW.
- Saturday, June 26, after 7 pm, 14th and U Streets NW-parking garage.
- Saturday, June 26, after 3:25 am, 1900 block of 9th Street NW.