Tuesday, Nov. 2: Election Day and DC and beyond. The polls in DC open at 7 am and close at 8 pm. Don’t know where you vote? Go to the DC Board of Elections and Ethics Polling Place Locator, put in your home address and get your polling place information (selected area precincts are also listed below).
Remember to vote for ANC commissioner: Why ANC Races Matter: Vote Tuesday
Same-Day Voter Registration
If you are not registered to vote, you can register and vote on Tuesday. This is only the second time DC has allowed same-day registration — the first time was on Sept. 14 for the primary election.
Here is what you need to bring to your polling place on Tuesday–if you are not already registered — according to BOEE:
“To register to vote during early voting or on Election Day, you must bring a driver’s license, bank statement, utility bill, government check or paycheck, or other government document showing your current name and address and cast a special ballot subject to verification by the Board.”
- 13 – St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church, 1820 Connecticut Avenue NW
- 14 – St. Thomas Episcopal Church Parish, 1772 Church Street NW
- 15 – Foundry United Methodist Church, 1500 16th Street NW
- 16 – Fifteenth Street Presbyterian Church, 1701 15th Street NW
- 17 – Charles Sumner School, 1201 17th Street NW
- 18 – Henry C. Gregory III Family Life Center, 1509 9th Street NW
- 21 – Vermont Avenue Baptist Church, 1630 Vermont Avenue NW
- 22 – Garnet-Patterson Jr. High School, 2001 10th Street NW
- 137 – Garrison Elementary School, 1200 S Street NW
- 141 – Frank D. Reeves Municipal Center, 2000 14th Street NW