Recipes and More from Alejandra in 2010
To close out the year, we thought we’d bring you a few more stories from Borderstan food writer Alejandra Owens.
Here are some of our favorites from the year, including her cookie-recipe swap… how to buy and give wine… that fabulous goat cheese cheesecake… and one of the year’s absolute-top-most-popular stories, DC Restaurant Week: Love It… or Hate It. Personal favorite: Jello: Classic Americana Plus a Recipe from Nigella.
And in case you missed it on Monday: Food & Drink 2010: Alejandra’s Restaurant Profiles.
Alejandra will be back next week with a new restaurant profile. And Happy New Year — remember to be safe tonight.
2010 Recipes and More from Alejandra
- DC Food Bloggers Share Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Wine Giving Made Easy: Red, White and Champagne
- Alejandra’s Fabulous Goat Cheese Cheesecake
- Farmers Market Thanksgiving Edition (with Menus!)
- Farmers Market Highlights: The “Alien” Vegetable
- The Art of Buying Figs
- 14th & U Farmers Market: Eggplant Edition
- DC Restaurant Week: Love it… or Hate it?
- Food Bloggers Share Recipes from Saturday Cooking Demo
- Ansonia Wines: From Burgundy to 18th Street
- Bocce Ball Happy Hour at Vinoteca
- ACKC’s Sundae with Unlimited Toppings
- Jello: Classic Americana Plus a Recipe from Nigella
- DC Food Bloggers’ Recipes for a Weekend BBQ
- Cork & Fork Opening Saturday in Logan Circle