Crimes of Note: January 4 Edition
Following is a list of robberies, assaults, stolen autos and burglaries in the Dupont-Logan-U Street area over the past week. Crimes are from police reports for Police Service Areas 208, 307 and 305.
- Tuesday, December 28, 5:30 pm, 9th and S Streets NW.
- Wednesday, December 29, 7 pm, 1600 block of 7th Street NW.
- Saturday, January 1, 2:56 am, 2100 block of New Hampshire Avenue NW.
- Saturday, January 1, 1:50 am, 13th and U Streets NW.
- Sunday, January 2, 3 pm, 11th and M Streets NW.
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Friday, December 24, 10:20 pm, 1800 block of Jefferson Place NW.
- Monday, December 27, 4 pm, 2000 block of 15th Street NW (residence).
- Tuesday, December 28, 12:40 pm, 1800 block of 15th Street NW (residence).
- Wednesday, December 29-Friday, December 31, 1700 block of 19th Street NW (residence).
- Friday, December 31-Saturday, January 1, 1600 block of 16th Street NW.
- Saturday, January 1, 2 to 8 am, 900 block of S Street NW (parking lot/garage).
- Sunday, January 2, 3:30 pm, 1100 block of Massachusetts Avenue NW (residence).