Crimes of Note: February 8 Edition
It’s not often we have prostitution and drug crimes to report, but this week there is one of each. The following is a list of robberies, assaults, sex crimes, drug crimes, stolen autos and burglaries in the Dupont-Logan-U Street area over the past week. Crimes are from police reports for Police Service Areas 208, 305 and 307.
- Tuesday, February 1, 6:35 am, Unit block of Thomas Circle NW.
- Friday, February 4, 11:43 pm, 1800 block of 9th Street NW (sidewalk).
- Saturday, February 5, 6:15 am, 14th and U Streets NW (street).
- Sunday, February 6, 12:40 am, 1100 block of U Street NW (sidewalk).
- Monday, February 7, 7 pm, 21st and P Streets NW.
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Thursday, February 3, 15th and M Streets NW.
- Saturday, February 5, 12:40 pm, 1200 block of 11th Street NW (sidewalk).
- Sunday, February 6, 2:09 am, 14th and T Streets NW (nightclub)
- Saturday, February 5, 12:15 am, 2100 block of P Street NW, Solicitation for Prostitution.
- Saturday, February 5, 12:17 am, 1200 block of 19th Street NW, UCSA/PWID Crack Cocaine offense.
- Monday, January 31, 9:11 pm, 2200 block of 12th Place NW.
- Wednesday, February 2, 8:30 am to 6:55 pm, 1400 block of 11th Street NW (residence).
- Friday, February 4 to Saturday, February 5, 1300 block of Connecticut Avenue NW (office building).