From Luis Gomez. In addition to being the co-editor of Borderstan, Luis is a photographer and photo editor. You can find more examples of his work at his daily photo blog, One Photograph A Day or at If She Only Had Thumbs. You can follow him on Twitter @LuisGomezPhotos.
Borderstan is starting a new feature, Photo of the Day. Photos will be pulled from the Borderstan Reader Photos pool on Flickr. In fact, you may have noticed that we’ve already used reader photos for several stories.
Today’s photo from specimenlife: The Brewmaster’s Castle is now the Christian Heurich House Museum at 1307 New Hampshire Avenue NW.
- We are looking for photos from DC’s Dupont, Logan and U Street neighborhoods. Please add a brief location/description in the caption.
- In addition to Photo of the Day, we may want to use reader photos from time to time to illustrate a story on Borderstan.com.
- When we use your photo, you will receive a photo credit based on your Flickr account name unless you specify differently. We will also link directly back to your photo on Flickr.
- You may add up to five photos per day to the Borderstan Reader Photo Pool.
- No gratuitous obscenity or profanity, please!