The following is a list of robberies, assaults, sex crimes, drug crimes, stolen autos and burglaries in the Dupont Circle, Logan Circle and U Street neighborhoods. Crimes are from police reports for Police Service Areas (PSA) 208 (Dupont-Kalorama), 305 (includes U Street area) and 307 (Logan Circle).
- Monday, March 28, 2:52 am, 1200 block of 11th Street NW.
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Sunday, April 3, 2:35 am, 1200 block of 13th Street NW (residence).
- Saturday, April 2, 12:01 am, 1700 block of 18th Street NW: “The victim reported that while traveling in the area, another motorist struck her auto and tried to leave the scene. The victim positioned her car to stop them from leaving after which time the subject got out of his vehicle and threatened to kill her. A witness intervened, held the suspect and the MPD [Metropolitan Police Department] was summoned to the scene. The suspect was arrested and charged accordingly. This is a closed case.” – MPD
- Saturday, April 2, 2:43 am, 2100 block of P Street NW: “The victim reported that while … walking in the area, he was approached by a subject who accused him of touching his girlfriend. The subject then began to punch the victim about the facial area. The MPD was summoned to the scene and the suspect was arrested. This is a closed case.” – MPD
- Saturday, April 2, 2:30 am, 2100 block of P Street NW: “The victim reported that while walking in the area a subject grabbed her buttocks without her permission. The MPD was summoned and responded. The suspect was arrested and charged accordingly. This is a closed case.” – MPD
Intent to Distribute
- Thursday, March 31, 8:20 pm, 1800 block of 15th Street NW: “A Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana offense occurred in the 1800 block of 15h. St., N.W. (PSA 208) and was subsequently reported by the MPD. The MPD reported that during a traffic stop a subject was found to be in possession of Marijuana. He was arrested and charged accordingly.” – MPD
- Wednesday, March 30, 4:24 am, 1500 block of 17th Street NW (restaurant).
- Wednesday, March 30, after 10:15 am, 1800 block of S Street NW (residence).
- Sunday, April 3, 1:04 am, 1700 block of Connecticut Avenue NW (restaurant).
- Saturday, April 2, 1 to 2:30 am, 12th and U Streets NW (street).