7 Area Restaurants in Taste of Pride
As part of Capital Pride 2011, Taste of Pride started Monday and runs through Sunday, June 12.
There are seven establishments here in the neighborhood that are participating in Taste of Pride and when you eat at one of the participating restaurants a donation will be made to Captial Pride.
Three of the restaurants are on the 17th Street corridor, two are on 14th Street and two are on U Street NW. Participating restaurants in the Dupont-Logan-U Street area are:
- Cafe Saint-Ex, 1847 14th Street NW
- Floriana, 1602 17th Street NW
- Hank’s Oyster Bar, 1624 Q Street NW
- Level One, 1639 R Street NW
- Local 16, 1602 U Street NW
- Policy, 1904 14th Street NW
- Tabaq Bistro, 1336 U Street NW