Got Ink? It’s DC Flag Tattoo Day in Dupont Circle
Organizers of DC Flag Tattoo Day are using national Flag Day to bring attention to the District’s lack of vote in Congress. An event in Dupont Circle from 6 to 8 pm today will feature speakers from DC Vote, art by Give Me a Vote and Albus Cavus.
If you’ve got a tattoo that features the DC flag — three starts and two bars as it’s called — you’re encouraged to come and show it off! Bryan Weaver even has one.
- Who: Inked, non-Inked, and all who LOVE DC
- What: Flag Day DC Celebration, Speakers sponsored by DC Vote, Art sponsored by Give Me a Vote and Albus Cavus, and surprises!
- When: Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 6pm to 8pm
- Where: Dupont Circle, Washington DC, USA, “Home of Taxation Without Representation”
- After Party: ESL 1212 18th Street NW, 8pm to midnight, DJ Nightkrawler