On Thursday, August 30, the DC Net Impact Professional Chapter will host a panel discussion on sustainable real estate options in the DC metro area. The discussion will be held at Busboys and Poets (2021 14th Street NW) from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Geared towards renters, homeowners and those in the market to purchase a home, the conversation will include tips on how to save money on energy and and how to make your home healthier and more sustainable. DC and Maryland property managers will be on-hand to share their experiences in green real estate.
Panelists for the night include:
- Michael Kiefer, Green DC Realty (moderator)
- Wayne Gleason, building manager at the Argyle (Mt. Pleasant)
- David Borchardt, Tower Properties (including the Blairs, Silver Spring)
- Greg Abbe, audit program manager at Elysian Energy
- Andy Corral, green building manager at Elysian Energy
Tickets for Thursday’s panel are $10 for DC Net Impact members and students, and $20 for guests. Online registration is required through Eventbrite. Can’t make it out on Thursday? Follow the panel discussion on Twitter @DC_Net_Impact with hashtags #DCNI and #NetImpact.
DC Net Impact is an organization with a mission to inspire, educate and equip the Washington DC metro community to use the power of business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world. For more information, visit the Eventbrite registration page.