Borderstan welcomes new contributor Dafna Steinberg who will be writing about Fashion in the streets of Borderstan. Email her at dafna[AT]borderstan.com.
As far back as I can remember, I have always been obsessed with fashion. Photos of me as a child reveal a little girl who loved adorably creative outfits. As a teen, I even toyed with the idea of becoming a fashion designer. As an adult, my clothing is one of the main ways I express myself.
Which is why when Borderstan asked if I would like to write a column for them, I jumped at the chance. Spend time writing about on of my obsessions? Yes, please!
So, style-lovers, here are some things you can expect to see in future posts:
- On the Street Fashion Shots
- See photos of fashionable Borderstan locals.
- Read interviews and stories with some of the area’s most fashionable residents.
- Learn about some of the area’s established and new retail stores. See some of the great new items they have selected for the different seasons.
- Find out what’s going on, fashion-wise, in the neighborhood.
- Featured fashionistas
- Local retail store write ups and season updates
- News and events
You might be saying to yourself “Aren’t there already a number of DC fashion blogs?” Well, yes, there are. However, this one is dedicated specifically to Borderstan and the people who live and work in this neighborhood.
Why? Because there is more to DC fashion than Georgetown and style doesn’t only come in a size 2.