In the Hood: Our Favorite Restaurant Patios and Rooftop Decks
From Alejandra Owens. You can find Owens at her food blog, One Bite At A Time. Owens also writes for City Eats DC, a Food Network site, where you can book dinner reservations. Follow her on Twitter at @frijolita.
With the weather seeming to cool faster than last fall, and November fast approaching, you’ve hopefully still got time to eat, drink and party outdoors in the Borderstan area. We should get some more nice days in the 70-degree range in the next few weeks and there is probably still time to enjoy the neighborhood’s outdoor restaurants, cafes and rooftop establishments.
Your Outdoor Dining and Drinking Guide
- An Elevated Summer: The Area’s Best Rooftop Bars
- Al Fresco Dining in Borderstan (and People Watching, Too)
- Party on Top: Rooftop Bars For the Summer
- A Look at MOVA Lounge’s New Rooftop Deck
- Preview: Rooftop Deck Opens Wednesday at Masa 14
- New Rooftop Alert: 1905 Rooftop Opens With Scenic City View
- And coming soon: Matchbox will soon open with an outdoor seating area that includes a fire pit
Get an RSS Feed for all Borderstan stories or subscribe to Borderstan’s daily email newsletter.