On Thursday November 8th, Ally Behnke with AlaCarte Life and Stages Realtors will host a discussion with experts on how real estate developers, web developers and community developers shape the way we interact with the world around us.
The discussion will focus on the role of creativity and cross-pollination throughout the development of projects, the incorporation of the public and the pros and cons of how different projects interface with digital and physical worlds.
Panelists for the discussion include:
- Peter Chang (No Kings Collective)
- Tom Pipkin (Founding board member of the Petworth Farmers Market and producer of the Petworth Jazz Project)
- Kristina Bilonick (Pleasant Plains Workshop)
- Brandon Jenkins (Westmill Capital, Popularise & Fundrise)
- David Dewane (International tech and community developer with Gensler)
- Alex Chi (Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) DC Government)
- Laurenellen McCann (Creator of ArtAround and the Alley of Doom)
- Lisa Markuson (Local philanthropist, arts manager and Captain of The Pinkline Project Street Team)
- Brandon Schmittling (Director of User Experience, Weber Shandwick)