It’s that time again… a look back before we start 2013. Like last December, we will provide you with a list of the most-read stories on Borderstan by category. Today are the Top 10 from the Business section.
The web is forever, so they say. Posted stories continue to get hits a long time after originally going up on the site. As a result, some of the most-read stories for the year were sometimes published the year before — especially if they were published late the year before (not the case with any on the following list).
Top 10 Borderstan Business Stories of 2012
These lifestyle stories were Top 10 most read last year on Borderstan.com.
- Hank’s Forced to Shut Half of Patio; Owner Seeks Community Support (Borderstan)
- Plans Unveiled for the Louis at 14th/U; Will Remake Famous Corner (Gomez and Rhoades)
- BakeHouse’s Business Plan: Do Everything Really Well (Ashley Lusk)
- Owner Christopher Torres Explains Reincarnations’ Closure (Maggie Barron)
- Atlantic Plumbing: 375 Units and 25,000 Square Feet of Retail Space (Rachel Nania)
- 14th Street: Reincarnations Furnishings Closing (Luis Gomez)
- Mila Clothing: Zoning Variance For 14th and U Street Property? (Tom Hay)
- DC Noodles Closing for 1 Year; Stem Boutique Closing Doors July 1 (Luis Gomez)
- New Dupont Development on 17th and O Starting Construction Soon (Rachel Nania)
- No Hotel for 13th and U, Project Will Be Residential Says JBG (Tom Hay)