It’s that time again… a look back before we start 2013. Like last December, we will provide you with a list of the most-read stories on Borderstan by category. Today are the Top 10 from the News section.
The web is forever, so they say. Posted stories continue to get hits a long time after originally going up on the site. As a result, some of the most-read stories for the year were sometimes published the year before — especially if they were published late the year before.
Top 10 News Stories of 2012 on Bordertan
These News stories were Top 10 most read last year on Borderstan.com.
- Meet Julie Mason, White House Correspondent, Neighbor (Michelle Lancaster)
- Why Do Ginkgo Tree Berries Smell Like Dog Poo? (Borderstan)
- Fire at Mid City Deli Building, 14th and P NW (Luis Gomez)
- Meridian Hill Park Getting a Face Lift (Luis Gomez)
- New Citizens’ Organization Seeks Different Path for 14th and U (Matty Rhoades)
- Central Union Mission Moves Out, Condos Moving In (Rachel Nania)
- Take a Walk: City Dogs Rescue Has New Volunteer Opportunities (Matty Rhoades and Luis Gomez)
- Poll: Where’s the Gay Neighborhood in DC? (Borderstan)
- Reviving the Dream: Moving Forward on 17th Street (Guest Column)
- Car Going in Wrong Direction on 15th Hits Parked Car, Flips (Borderstan)