Are you ready for Spring and to get all of the sweaters off and show how fit you are?
There is another option in the neighborhood when it comes to fitness. CrossFit DC has been working for the last couple of months on its new location at 1722 14th Street NW. They are now open and offering different packages starting at the beginners level up to the veteran.
CrossFit is fitness by design to give each individual what they are looking for and what they need at their own pace. The old location of Green Pets on 14th Street was turned into a 4,000 square foot facility that has the most modern equipment. From their site we got a list of what they have available:
- Concept 2 Rowers
- Barbells (including specific women’s bars)
- Bumper plates in pounds and kilograms
- Olympic lifting platforms
- Airdyne Bikes
- Specialty bars, chains and bands for Westside Barbell programming
- Glute Hamstring Developers and Reverse Hyper
- 30-foot Rogue pullup bar
- Climbing ropes
CrossFit DC joins a number of gyms in the neighborhood.