Check the listings below for full details on performances at six neighborhood theaters.
Howard Theatre, 620 T Street NW
- Friday, April 05: Incognito featuring Maysa
- Saturday, April 06: Kill the Noise, Brills, Style of Eye and 12th Planet
- Sunday, March 24: Sunday Gospel Brunch featuring The Harlem Gospel Choir.
- Check the calendar for more shows.
Keegan Theatre at Church Street, 1742 Church Street NW
- “A Behanding in Spokane” runs through April 17. A mysterious stranger is on the hunt for his missing appendage, and two bungling crooks — and a hotel clerk with an aversion to gunfire — are caught up in his dangerous machinations. Scathing and hilarious, ‘Behanding’ is another dazzlingly macabre tale from the brilliant, twisted mind of Martin McDonagh. (Keegan Theatre)
Lincoln Theatre at 1215 U Street NW
- View the schedule and purchase tickets online.
Source at 1835 14th Street NW
- Check the website for upcoming events.
Studio Theatre at 1501 14th Street NW
- “4000 Miles” opened March 20: “A compassionate and unsentimental drama about the life-changing relationship between a grandson who can’t face his life and a grandmother who is starting to forget hers.” (Studio Theater)
Theater J at 1529 16th Street NW
- “Andy and The Shadows” through May 5. “A comedy about family with Freudian hallucinations and pre-marital angst, from Theater J’s Artistic Director and award winning playwright. Zipping from one rite-of-passage (and time period) to the next, Andy Glickstein is the filmmaking son of Holocaust refugees looking back at the wild weekend of his engagement to Sarah — as party plans fall apart; a famous film flop is hilariously re-made; duendé is discovered; and two vulnerable, differently indomitable parents and their pasts become more deeply understood.” (Theater J)