Taylor Gourmet is bringing Steak & Ice to four of its DC locations, for one day at each location, including the Dupont Circle location (1200 19th Street NW) and the 14th Street location (1908 14th Street NW).
Taylor Gourmet co-owner Casey Patten will be at each Taylor Gourmet location on its specific day, making each cheesesteak.
- May 28: Penn Quarter (624 E Street NW)
- May 29: DuPont Circle (1200 19th Street NW)
- May 30: 14th Street (1908 14th Street NW)
- May 31: City Vista (485 K Street NW)
- Starting at 11 am, select Taylor Gourmet locations will serve up Steak & Ice’s Philly cheesesteak goodness.
- There will only be 50 cheesesteaks per location, first come, first serve.
- Menu options include the Original Ribeye Cheesesteak (or chicken breast)
- Wit or Wit Out (with onions or without onions).
- Choice of original whiz, house made white whiz, provolone or American cheese.
- A small Italian water ice is free for each cheesesteak purchase.