It’s a Cherries and Berries Market
This Saturday the 14 & U Farmers Market is a cherries and berries market. From 9 am to 1 pm enjoy strolling through the market, picking up sweet cherries, raspberries, red currants, blueberries and a few blackberries are all around. Here some recipes for you.
- Do stop by Itbi at 10 am for a cooking demo with two summer salads: Kale and mixed root vegetable slaw.
- Panorama is bringing as always their delicious croissants, bear claws and pretzels, and a great selection of pastries and baked goods.
- Cherry Glen Goat Cheese’s Bryan will have a sampling of the best French style goat cheese you will find. Fresh chevre only a day old, ricotta, and five different kinds of soft, wedge shaped Monocacies.
- Mountain View has carrots, squash, kale, radishes, beets and cut herbs.
- Truck Patch is bringing turkey and turkey breast this week.
Come early for your full selection of your favorites vendors at the market. Market hours are 9 am to 1 pm, Saturdays only.
So there you have it. Enjoy the market and try to keep cool during this weekend.
Get an RSS Feed for all Borderstan stories or subscribe to Borderstan’s daily email newsletter.