Amazing! The weekend is back by popular demand. Here’s a roundup of what to expect this weekend in and around the Borderstan coverage area:
- Taste of D.C. 2015 comes to Pennsylvania Avenue. During the food fest, guests will have the chance to sample food from across the District while enjoying live entertainment on multiple stages. Oh, and there’s a Ben’s Chili Bowl eat-off.
- Chefs from the Matchbox at 1901 14th Street NW will staff the chef demo table at the14th and U Farmers Market this weekend.
- Dogs in dirndls will descend on Dupont.
- A spooky-scary comedy show materializes at the DC Arts Center tonight and tomorrow.
- Six women gonna get real funny at the Velvet Lounge on U Street.
Stuff you should know:
- The Million Man March 20th anniversary is this weekend.
- Yellow, Red and Green Metrorail lines will run at regular weekend intervals.
- The Army Ten-Miler will not come anywhere near us, but it will close some roads in Southwest D.C.
Photo via Facebook/Taste of DC