Guy Fieri was here. Did you catch a glimpse of him before he rode his chili cheese jalapeno jet back to Flavortown? If you didn’t, don’t worry. There’s still plenty to do and know about:
- Dupont Circle residents will open their doors to guests this as part of the 48th annual Dupont Circle House Tour this Sunday.
- Hundreds of pumpkins will fill stalls at the 14th and U farmers market on Saturday.
- Want to watch the Cubs play the Mets on Saturday? Ivy an Coney would gladly have you.
- The School Without Walls at Francis Stevens and Home School Association Auction is Saturday. Bid for a good cause.
Stuff you should know:
- Shake Shack’s newest limited-run burger is still available, but only until Sunday.
- Be sure to visit Simon Vintage in Shaw before it leaves for New Jersey next week.
- Red, Orange, Silver, Blue and Yellow line trains will run every 24 minutes. Green Line trains will run on a normal weekend schedule. Blue, Silver and Orange line trains will be single-tracking between Eastern Market and Stadium-Armory for repairs.
- A big ole horse show will close some roads near the Verizon Center on Sunday.
Photo via 14th and U Farmers Market