It’s almost 2016. How’d your year turn out? Did you lose 30 pounds? Did you stop smoking and start exercising more? No? Good. We didn’t, either.
Here’s what you may want to know to help ring in the new year:
- Still don’t have New Year’s Eve squared away? You can still get in to a few of the bars listed in our New Year’s Eve guide.
- Baltimore weirdwave composer Dan Deacon visits U Street Music Hall on Saturday.
- Three Man Soul Machine performs at Bossa Bistro in Adams Morgan on Sunday.
Stuff you should know:
- We’re taking the day off tomorrow to celebrate New Year’s Day. Have a safe and happy holiday.
- Here’s how to get a free chauffeur around town tonight.
- Metro rides are free from midnight until 3 a.m. courtesy of Miller Lite.
- It’s the “last dance” for Mio near Thomas Circle tonight.
- Likewise, the Dupont Circle YMCA closes for good after today.
- The Connecticut Avenue diner closed after a reported vermin infestation is back open for business.